Wire EDM services started in 1985. We now feature 3 CNC wire EDM’s that utilize System 3R +/-.0002 accuracy fixturing.
We also provide small hole EDM services to .010 diameter. Promold-Gauer can provide a solution to any of your wire EDM needs, all of those equipment will offer you the high precision plastic mold
Charmille Small Hole EDM – .01dia. to .19dia. size range; X=13.8″, Y=9.8″, Z=13.8″ travel, .0005 positioning accuracy.
(2) Charmille Robofill 400 – with Fastcut; X=12.5″, Y=17.5″, Z=17″ travel, up to 55 deg. Taper, .0001 tolerance. 1763 lb. weight capacity.
Charmille Robofill 310 – Programmable 5-Axis control; X=15.75″, Y=9.85″, Z=15.75″ travel, up to 30deg. Taper, .0001 Tolerance.
Our more compacity
Product and Mold Design
Class 101 Injection Molds
Service and Quality
The value of a Wilderness designed and built mold goes far beyond “Class 101.”
Our in-depth knowledge of injection molding ensures a mold design and build that adds value to our molds for our customers in the form of faster molding cycles, extended tool life, high performance, precise dimensional integrity and minimum down time for maintenance.
No wonder leading companies in the medical, electrical, telecommunications, fastener, consumer and industrial markets specify Wilderness Mold for their demanding applications.
Directions to Wilderness Mold
I-91 to Exit 21
Northbound: left at the end of the ramp, cross over I-91, right onto Routes 5 & 10 North (West Street).
Southbound: right at the end of ramp onto Route 5 & 10 North (West Street) Wilderness Mold is approximately 4/10 of a mile on the left.
C A P A B I L I T I E S
- Founded 1973
- Over 50 Employees
- 24,000 Sq. Ft. State-Of-The-Art Facility Completed in 1997
E Q U I P M E N T
SciTech Plastics Group companies meticulously maintain and test their equipment while constantly investing in new hardware and software to stay at the forefront of technology.
(1) Harig CNC 6 x 18 Surface Grinder
(1) Harig Grinder 618 EZ-Surf
(1) Harig 6 x 18 Step Surface Grinder
(1) Okamoto Surface Grinder 20 x 46 with .0001 Readouts
(1) Okamoto Accugar Surface Grinder 12 x 24
(5) Mitsui 6 x 18 Grinders with Optidress and .0001 Y, Z Readouts
(4) Reid 6 x 18 Surface Grinders with .0001 Y, Z Readouts Complete Support Tooling (Height Gages, Gage Blocks, Radius Dressers, Power Rotary Grinding Table, Power Spinners, etc.)
(1) Tree 30HP CNC Machining Center with 25″ x 50″ Table Travel and Support Tooling
(2) CNC Robo Drill High Speed Electrode Manufacturing Machines with 60,000 RPM Spindles
(1) CNC Fadal Machining Center 16 x 30 with Support Tooling and High Speed Spindle
(1) CNC Machining Center 20 x 40 with Support Tooling and High Speed Spindle
(1) Moore Jig Bore
(4) Series I Bridgeports with Proto-Trak 2-Axis CNC Controls
(1) Series II Bridgeport with X, Y Readouts
(1) Sunnen Honing Machine
(2) High Speed Drilling Attachments
(1) Controlled Atmosphere Tool Hardening Furnace Complementary Support Equipment for all above
(1) AGIE 150 HSS Wire EDM
(1) AGIE 250 HSS Wire EDM
(1) AGIE Mondo 50 CNC with 16 Position Tool Changer and “C” Axis (100 Amp Power Supply)
(1) AGIE Mondo 50 Star 16 Position Tool Changer “C” Axis 100 Amp Power Supply
(2) Mondo 20 AGIE CNC with Tool Changers
(2) Elox Table Models with .001 Readouts and Orbiting Systems
(1) Westoff Flush Hole Drilling Machine
(1) Astec High Speed EDM Hole Popping Machine
(3) Mitutoyo Toolmakers Microscopes with .0001 Digital Read Heads
(1) Mitutoyo 14″ Comparator with .0001 Digital Reader Heads
(1) Mitutoyo PH-350 Profile Projector with .0001 Digital Readouts and Micropak-2 Software System
(1) Mitutoyo Gage
(1) Coordinate Measuring Machine Supporting Equipment (Inspection Grade Surface Plates, Master Checking Blocks, etc.)
(2) Lathes 14″ Capacity Complete Support Equipment
(1) Complete Weldlogic Micro-Arc Welding Department
(1) Jet Sonic Micro Dry Blast
(1) Miller Heli-Arc Welder